Saturday, April 25, 2009

weekend fun or weekend work?

Today, during the 85 degree weather, we took Owen to the Rainbow Play Systems showroom. We thought it would be a good idea to let him play on the equipment before taking the 2k plunge. The whole process of looking for playgrounds has been really stressful... and I'm glad we have found the one we're getting. I probably won't be 100% sure of that though, until it's here and assembled. It was so cute though because Owen kept saying "I'm a pirate!" when he was up at the top, looking out the telescope and turning the wheel.

After, we went to lunch, picked up our pool and came home to assemble it. We had to clear out the area to put it, which took almost the rest of the day. Now we have the hose in pool, and it will be in all night. Who knows if it will be full by morning. Brian said it contains something like 5k gallons! Ahh. I sure hope that the pool is full by morning because it's supposed to be 92 tomorrow and I have a little boy who was saying to me all afternoon "is the pool all done yet?"

No comments: