Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged by Britta

1) Where did you meet? Saratoga Springs
2) How long did you date before you got married? We dated for about 9 months until he proposed, and then we were engaged for 8 months before we got married. He spent 6.5 of those 8 months out to sea :(
3) How long have you been married? 4 years this past August
4) What is your favorite feature of his? I don't know if it's a feature, but I love his hugs. I feel completely ok when he hugs me.
5) What is your favorite quality of his? He's really outgoing and friendly
6) Does he have a nickname for you? "my princess" or "my starr"
7) What is his favorite food? mexican
8) What is his favorite sport? it's a tie between baseball/football
9) When and where was your first kiss? on our first date, in the hot tub ;-) he thought I hated him because I totally wasn't into it because I thought he just wanted to get some hahaha! We laugh about that one all the time.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? we LOVE snowboarding together! Can't wait to get season passes this year!
11) Do you have any children? Yes, Owen Alexander <3
12) Does he have a hidden talent? ummm he can stick out his tongue really far haha
13) How old is he? 25
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did
15) What is his favorite type of music? some good alternative rock
16) What do you admire the most about him? He would do anything for Owen and I
17) Do you think he will read this? Probably not! He doesn't add much to blogger.... okay, actually he doesn't add anything. He might in the future though.... he wanted to start up a blogger-blog for reviewing albums.

> > > I tag: Brooke, Ashleigh, Allison

1 comment:

Holly Steffen said...

i was gonna tag you and she beat me to it.