Thursday, February 26, 2009

One of the best things....

.....about being a parent is getting to enjoy your childhood all over again.

I really can't decide who likes the table more, Owen or daddy!

I'm sure this theme will extend into my next blog too, because we're leaving for Orlando in less than 48 hours!! I'm almost done packing, it's just hard to remember exactly what 82 degrees feels like when you have snow outside your house. I thought I had over-packed cold weather clothes, so I took them out and realized that I didn't have enough summery clothes. So I started from scratch. Owen's suitcase was a piece of cake. I did his packing first. Brian had an easy time packing too. Such a guy mentality, he said "4 t-shirts, 2 undershirts, 5 polo shirts, 3 button up short sleeve shirts, sport coat, 4 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of dress pants, 2 pairs of flip flops, sneakers, dress shoes, 7 pairs of boxers (which I made him up to 8. the mom in me always comes prepared. you never know.... you could fall into the water or something haha!) 8 pairs of sox (that one was adjusted by me too), 2 pairs of pajama pants, DONE!" like he literally rattled his list off to me like that.

Guys...... =)

2 comments:

Jess said...

guys don't have nearly as many clothing options as women do that's why they have it easier! we always look cuter though ;) i can't wait to see pics of your trip and hear all about it. i love looking at your pictures. i'm gonna miss you though!

Courtney said...

yes, we all know that guys are simple. it seems like a dream to us to have our lives be that simple, but i would so much rather be a girl.

have an awesome trip my lady <3<3<3