Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Secret pleasures

Haha!! It's not as gross as it sounds. But, I have always LOVED bookstores. I could seriously spend all day there. Maybe it's because I spent all summer in one, one year when my mom was an artist at Media Play. Whatever the reason is, I re-discovered that love today while at Barnes And Noble's with Owen. In fact, Owen seems to share the same love as I do because he asked if we could go back tomorrow. Definitely! We're going for a change of scenery though. Tomorrow we're going to the Borders on Broadway in Saratoga. I don't think they have a train table like B&N did (which was a BIG hit with Owen- he played with it for like 2 hours) But, I'm mainly going to Borders to get a couple books I couldn't find at B&N. I also have an alterior motive... Borders on Broadway has a Gap in the same block, I think it may be nextdoor. So yeah =) There's a jacket I want to get, AND I'm looking for this shirt....Sooo if any of you find this in size 3t-5t at any Gap stores or outlets... get it for me and I'll $$$! A little background: my dad has a dune buggy that has become an obsession of Owen's. Obsession is actually an understatement. Buggy stuff is hard to find, and I always buy the dune buggy stuff that I see. I waited seriously like 2 days to buy this and when I went to buy it online, they only have it up to size 24 months! I hate when that happens!! ugh.

Alright I gotta go put the snuggle in the washing machine. It's chi tea time, then bed. Goodnight ladies! (and their hubby's)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, wait till you see the shirt I made Owen for his bday! I'll send it back with mom.

Shelby and Brian said...

I can't wait!! Sounds like it's going to be cute =)

Cadence said...

Did you ever find the dune buggy shirt?