Friday, November 7, 2008

growth spurt

Since Owen was born, I've pretty much bought most of his clothes from gymboree because it's definitely my favorite store. They have these collections that come out with completely matching sets. I always get compliments about how cute and coordinating Owen's outfits are. Anyway, Owen in in size 4T now! I can't believe how big he is. I should be able to believe it.... because from the time when he was a month old, he was already in the 90th percentile, and kept growing until his "peak" i call it, he was in the 98th percentile when he was 6 months old. He's going to be TALL too, like my grandfather. He was 22 inches long when he was born! I've had to buy Owen pretty much a complete wardrobe in the past couple of weeks because he's growing so much. His shoe size is 11!!! (Which is the equivalent of a 4 or 5 year old.... what the heck!)

Anyway, I ordered ALL of these clothes online because it's not all that productive to go clothes shopping in an actual store, with Owen anymore. I can barely concentrate on what I need to get, so online shopping works for me. I have my morning tea and shop while Owen is still sleeping! :)











4 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

ive made an executive decision.

you should have no more kids
and gimme all your clothes.
bc i'm poor.
and you get the cutest stuff!

Jess said...

holy awesome clothes! wow okay i wish i were your kid. for real! i was just thinking that even though owen and braeden are only a couple months apart, owen is so much bigger and braeden is only in size 2t now so you can send those clothes my way when you're done!!! haha jk i'll stop bugging you for your kids amazing wardrobe

Anonymous said...

I love the clothes!!! Jared started wearing 18 month clothes around the time he turned 18 months -- so I bought him ALL new clothes, and 6 weeks later -- BOOM! He was in 2T!! why can't they stay little forever!

Bridget said...

ok you can give those clothes to me anytime. thanks :)