Thursday, November 13, 2008

obligatory blackmail photo

Don't worry Owen, I will not intentionally show this picture to your future girlfriends :)

Owen has a love for these Fizzy bath tablets and he'll say "I wanna take a 'goon mommy!" Because at some point I said "OOO blue lagoon!" and he must have picked up on that. Today, he said that he wanted a pink lagoon. Whatever gets the job done, right?

<- He was practicing his kicking and crawl stroke in this picture when I asked him to practice for class. I kid you not, right after this picture was taken, Owen said "Commeeeerrrrre Winnie girl!" and our dog got in too :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hehe it is obligatory!!! I have pictures like this of each kid and I intend to use them :-) haha just kidding. Owen is so cute and what a little smarty, and a fish!

Brooke said...

Oh, I tagged you btw. Check it out!

Holly Steffen said...

hahaa love it!